Friday, September 16, 2011

Almost Done

It is fortunate that I completed this mural in a timely fashion. I could not have predicted the changes in my world one week could make. Yes. The mural is done; I am not sure when it will be installed, but it is done. The very same day I completed it (Monday) our son announced that had had landed a job in northern Manitoba, a mere thousand kilometers away. He was due to start the following Monday. The day we left for The Pas we made a verbal agreement to rent our house to a young family; we were to be out of the house by the following Friday. So, where does that leave me? Looking for a studio. Again. We have a place to live in Edmonton. We will store our furniture as the condo is too small to accommodate what we have. In the interim we hope to sell and buy a home closer to our centers of interest. It has been in the works for some time. Life is such an adventure. We cannot always predict the twists and turns. Well, I have things to organize. It is a blessing that I am good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment