Monday, March 5, 2012

Pictureless

The chaos has caught up with me. I forgot to take a picture of what I have been working on lately and so… there is no picture. Actually it has been many weeks since I have spent any productive time in my studio. I have been going to life drawing once per week and that helps. Today I intend to go again, if I have wheels…. The transmission went out in the van. I am very thankful I got my fifteen pictures to CAVA before that happened! The show is on! The opening was grand! The drawings will be on display until March 20th so do drop in if you can. I am so poetic… Once I got my fifteen drawings framed I helped move our stored furniture into a storage unit and I am in the process of cleaning up the leftovers that did not fit. We decided keeping my studio in Legal is the most economical for now. I also bought a panel for the latest mural and sealed the edge with silicon in preparation for the primer and protective coats that I put on the back before I begin painting. As part of my planning for effective use of car and mileage I am at home today, doing bookwork (year end is approaching fast), taking in life drawing and ferrying my oldest daughter to an appointment this evening. Tomorrow I go to my studio, I think… It means my husband has to catch a bus to his commitments during the afternoon. Our youngest daughter should know what to do about that. It has been a long time since we caught a city bus. Where there is a will there is a way. One thing for certain, I will pick up a brush this week if only to stave off insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment