Monday, June 8, 2015

Last Delivery


I have lost control again, yet there is a light at the end of the tunnel…. We have finally brought in the last load from our former place of residence. I shall unwrap the paintings… I have no idea what they are anymore; they have been in storage for soooooo long. Someone asked me where I was going to put them; I suggested a bonfire. It is a long-standing tradition among some artists in which the images of lesser value are eliminated with a warming glow followed by some marshmallows. Unfortunately there is a fire ban on at the moment, there is also the consideration of environmental damage and I am not at all sure that is what I wish to do with them. Nor do I have time to fuss. The rather large cabinet in my gallery is an heirloom. A few years ago the front panel of glass was broken. This, however, is a bonus as security is not a concern and the small items will be more readily available once it is together and they are on display. In the meantime I would like to organize the hanging system in the gallery and put up a show before the impending wedding. There is also the little item of a submission for a mural to be done. Life is never dull around here. So good!   

No comments:

Post a Comment