Monday, September 19, 2011

Chaos reigns


Sometimes I wonder how I manage to get things done. I am thankful my studio is still functional, well, now it is. As you can see something of a tornado hit it recently. It has been quite an upheaval. We were just in the process of moving our son to Manitoba when we rented the house with a deadline of ten days.  Since we were gone for three of those days it left us one week to pack and move. Again, thankfully not everything had to be moved. We stored most of the furniture in two unused bedrooms downstairs, threw everything that was not necessary in the garage (my studio) and moved the rest into a condo in the city. Yes, we are sharing our daughter’s accommodation and I am commuting to work… well, once things are under control again. I have actually spent two days in my studio since the move, things are put away and projects are started. Small projects. I just cannot seem to focus lately. Could have something to do with exhaustion. Maybe. I will begin to focus shortly as I have five shows coming up before January. The first two are almost taken care of, just about. I will turn my attention to the invitations now. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment