Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Balance



How does one find balance in the midst of chaos? Once again my studio is out of order. It is a good thing that I am absent for a couple of weeks while the heating is being installed. There is a point of balance. I am grateful that my mind will be occupied with interests other than ordering my chaos…. I am grateful for my husband’s sense of humour and his never ending patience. I am grateful we have a place to come home to. Deep breath. Life is good. Over the next few months my temporary quarters will give us the time to consider more permanent alternatives and to decide on the priorities each of us wishes to choose. In the meantime I will expand upon the wonderful insights of the last workshop on Cortes Island. There is so much to explore and to share in this wonderful world of visual expression. Until next week, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment