Monday, November 11, 2013

Decisions Amid Disruption

Moving is somewhat disruptive. I did take some pictures. I did try to load them onto my new computer. Somehow the memory card does not fit into the slot allotted for such activity and I chose not to call the company for assistance as I decided I did not have time. That could be an illusion. Time is very much like money. Once the decision is made there seems to be a sufficiency if not an abundance. Choosing not to go swimming this morning because of a lack of time is also a questionable decision. I suspect the lack of routine is more to the point. I am avoiding the kitchen for the same reason. I had a lot of help unloading the boxes and everything is out into the cupboards and, in one case, flowing out onto the floor as space is also at little on the short side. It needs some order. I have not taken the time… So, today, I choose to put my time and energy into cleaning the place we left behind in preparation for the new tenants. I choose to repair cupboards, replace baseboards, move fridge and stove, lay linoleum on shelves and everything that can be shut off or isolated from the coming drywall dust…. I choose to buy some milk, fresh fruits and vegetables for our home so my intention to organize is stronger. I have not found the pepper yet… Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment