Monday, July 4, 2011

Multitasking

So what do I do between things? Well, today I washed cars… I also put the finishing touches on the two new ‘Eves’ that will be on display this month at Roche’s Fine Things. There is a mural in the background on the photo. I did some rearranging on that one too… There is another mural on the way. One of these days I will go into town to purchase the fabric for it. Ooooh, I love this new technique. So easy to transport and a lot lighter than 4 x 8 sheets of half inch plywood. The fact is that I need to multitask. If I complete all my projects at once I am left standing in the middle of the floor wondering what to do, immobile. Stuck. I do not like that feeling. It is not likely to occur though. I plan to start several different projects besides the mural in the not too distant future. There is a series of black and white drawings I wish to have done by the end of October. The plein air studies will be complete by the end of September. Ten of each. Then there is the new series entitled “Pilgrims” and the other one that is a secret…. I can hardly wait to begin that one. This is one secret I do not mind keeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment