Monday, October 14, 2013

At an Angle


So…. My husband asks me, “Have you put out your blog yet?” I look at him and say, “It isn’t Monday, it doesn’t feel like Monday….” He says, “Yes, it is really the second Sunday of the week.” It is a good thing I appreciate his sense of humour even at this late hour of the day. I hope everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving. It has been a very pleasant, relaxed day. I even raked leaves this afternoon. As for the photo, well, my daughter thought it would be a wonderful idea if she took my picture at an angle. Very dynamic. I agree and it adorns my facebook page as well as the contact page on my website. I will post the painting I am working on in the photo on the next blog. I have been working hard. Did you know there is a very good reason for long weekends? Unusually I work right through all the civic holidays, not this time. I needed a break so I took it. I so enjoy the freedom to come and go as I please. I have also reveled in the immense growth of my painting techniques since I started putting in eight hour days. A few other things have suffered such as housework and maintaining a presence on the internet and getting my new computer up and running… the sacrifices I make to be in the studio… Life is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment