Monday, December 30, 2013

Challenges


So I am technologically challenged! I do have the necessary equipment with me. If I had thought about it earlier I could have used it. Instead I used the tried and true way, my camera, which uses an XD card instead of an SD card so it does not readily fit into my computer. I could have used my iPad. It was in my purse…. Sigh. Technology makes all kinds of things possible, like this blog!! In the midst of a learning curve it can drive some people to drink. I am at the brink, not really, just annoyed. I will learn. One of the more important things I will learn is how to use my iPad to remind me of appointments. Lately there has been a significant increase in missed dates with various people. So there is a choice in all this: I can choose to become cranky and make everyone around me wish they were somewhere else or I can accept what I cannot change and move on. Sometimes that can be funny. I missed a funny episode this week because I chose to be cranky. As I was explaining to some friends of mine, I had discovered just how little counter space I have in my kitchen when the roaster with the turkey in it fell into the sink and the stuffing escaped onto the floor in the rescue attempt. I had to laugh too as they were all doubled over. After all, it was funny. Life is good, the new snow is redefining beautiful and I am warm and comfortable. Celebrating thirty years with my wonderful husband is good too. Life is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment