Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Caught

As I wait for the rice to cook I look back at my week so far and wonder where I went wrong… I remembered my blog on Tuesday which seems to be a new tradition. Unfortunately I was in the car on my way to the studio and beyond the point of no return. I thought about when I might slip it in and there seemed no time between then and the present moment. This moment is short too. As soon as the timer sounds I am off to make supper and we shall eat, it is late after all. I got caught this week. Too many deadlines to allow for error. Sigh. I turned my attention to the painting at hand, the one I am going to show at the end of the month. Once that was done I got out my references and my piece of paper for the maquette that was due the next day (today) only to discover that I had neglected to print the reference photos required for the job. Another reason I needed my computer. Sigh again. I packed everything up and went home. Somewhere around seven my dear husband asked me if we were going to eat supper. I could not believe how fast the time had flown. We ate. I began to wilt at around nine thirty as my day begins at five so I left it all on the table and went to bed. This morning I was at it again. Lunch was late and I managed to get out the door at two, just in time to deliver the maquette and be on time for my massage. Whew! Home again and off to visit the grandchildren. My bed is calling me…. Oh, there goes the buzzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment