Monday, July 30, 2012

Double Happiness


Double Happiness


Bride and Groom
Someone mentioned that it is Monday. It is almost Tuesday and I had completely forgotten my blog…. I have been a little distracted this week. Most of my studio time has been preparing for my youngest daughter’s wedding. I have used a lot of red paint this week. Good thing it was on sale! As you can see, one of the decorations was a large double happiness symbol to be hung on the not so pretty wall at the reception venue. Friday was installation day and picking up the slack. Saturday was the big day so there was no time to spare. Everything went without a hitch due in large part to the wonderful teamwork surrounding the event. We managed to get to bed at 2:30 and I discovered that I am really not as young as I used to be! Sunday we went to church and unpacked, taking a much needed nap in the afternoon. Today we spent with comings and goings; our son is returning to Manitoba early tomorrow morning. It is good to reconnect and recollect. We now have a larger family circle. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment