Monday, November 26, 2012

Adjustments

So, to fend off discouragement, I put down my utility knife, ignored the boxes and cleared a table surface. I found my paints and began to prepare a couple of watercolours for two different submissions. Today is the deadline for one of them. The painting is not finished but I will submit anyway and sometime today I will pick up the necessary glass to frame them before next weekend…. There is a lot to be said about deadlines. The watercolour on display this week has been done several times. I decided to make an adjustment in the drawing of the figure in the foreground before I send it to Vancouver for the Member Show coming up in January I believe. I will need some more corplast and Styrofoam to build a shipment box. I do appreciate knowing how to go about things with that part of the process. In the meantime there are several other shows to which I have been accepted. One is under control and the others are…. imagined! Priorising events will help get things done as I weave in and out of personal and professional responsibilities. Hahhhhhhhhah! Panic is not allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment