Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Light



There is light! I am so thrilled! My studio is now functional to the point where I can actually paint in it! The framing is done… I had several pictures to frame for myself and others… The school is almost prepared. I go to Peace River at the end of January. The murals are on the way, ideas formulated, sketches to do. The boxes are close to being unpacked. I unpacked three today. I am looking for paint, for the students at the school. Soon there will not be any boxes to search… What does not fit on the shelves is recycled or trashed. I am downsizing. And there is light! ‘Tis the season to celebrate light. We are fast approaching the solstice and the days will be getting longer… Alleluia! I will not be publishing a blog on Christmas Eve so have a blessed and merry couple of weeks. See you in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment