Monday, May 13, 2013

Four Done



















All four panels are done for the Redwater Health Unit. I will be delivering them this week. The unveiling will take place around the middle of June. Watch for the event on my Facebook page and in the St. Albert Gazette. In the meantime I am waiting for paint to dry again as I prepare panels of the Willington mural. I love waiting for paint to dry. It gives me a chance to work on my watercolours. The third in the series “Invitation” is just about finished and I will soon turn my attention to the image for the sixth. I plan on drawing the sixth before I begin painting the fifth in order for me to maintain the momentum for the journey. Taking small constant steps in the direction I wish to go gets me to places I had not foreseen.  Should I stop and wait for the “right” moment time has a way of running away. Time is like water. Have you ever tried to capture water in your hands? I have occasionally, usually on a hike. My hands are small and the quantity of water I manage to cup in my palms is easily lost as well. Water flows. Time flows. I find moving with it and being in the moment gives me the most satisfaction. Now is the “right” time, none better.

No comments:

Post a Comment