Monday, May 27, 2013

More Crowded

I may have to develop wings so I can hover above the surface! Soon the other mural panels will be gone. I am not so sure that is a good thing. As you can see two of them are protecting my watercolour from the mad painter who throws paint in all directions in preparation of the new sheets for the second mural. Perhaps another small sheet of plastic would be in order. Prevention is infinitely more efficient than cure. Accidental acrylic drops on my almost finished watercolour would be more than sufficient to tip the madness into fury or at least disappointment. The priming is now complete and the next step is molding paste. I do love the way the molding paste makes the surface irregular and therefore unpredictable. On occasion this causes me some time costs as I scratch my brain to figure out a way around the unfortunate irregularity…. Most of the time it is just beautiful. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment