Monday, May 6, 2013

Two Done

As I predicted the lighthouse is the first to be completed. A little discouraged by the dismemberment of the waterfall I turned my attention to the harvest scene knowing that the choices therein were far less complicated. It has a vastly different feel to it. The colours are more subtle. The layers do not produce a stark contrast. It is quiet. I kept wondering if it were finished. I tend to repaint different areas with my imagination and I came to the same conclusion each time: leave it alone. It does not need fixing. This could be applied to my life. I am highly critical of all that I do and look for the areas that need to be improved. On more than one occasion I have been told that there is nothing that needs to be fixed. Take a deep breath. Accept the differences and enjoy the simplicity. Time to celebrate!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment