Monday, April 29, 2013

On the Road


It has been a little hectic around here lately. A few days ago I was looking forward to driving a friend’s car down to Los Angeles thinking that the pastures were greener a bit further south…. Well, I hit a snow storm in southern Utah, more snow than there was at home. There is something to be said about blooming where one is planted. The sun did come out while I was in California and I did get a bit of a tan as I managed to paint two en plein airs before returning to Canada. I am now back home, safe and sound and very double booked. The St. Albert Painters’ Guild opening was blast as usual with good friends, good art and good music. The only missing piece was my biggest fan, my husband. At the same time he was master of ceremonies at his own opening for an annual regional meeting he had helped organize. I spent the rest of the weekend with him there as we are both interested in the work the group does. The pace does not look like it will slow anytime soon. This week I finish one set of murals and begin another. Hopefully I will sneak in some watercolour too.Never a dull moment. Life is so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment