Monday, September 23, 2013

Concentration


I have been concentrating. My back, my legs and my feet are feeling it. I will discover new ways to do this intense yet fascinating method or it will kill me! Actually I have been spending way more time in the studio and way less time on the computer. I did go out and buy a new MacPro and an Ipad, both of which are waiting for a password to get onto the internet…. I promise to write it down this time! My old Acer is on its last legs and complaining, like me… Saturday was very long for me. I am feeling the cement underneath the foam interlocking carpet I put down. Perhaps I will become accustomed if I continue to put in eight hours a day… I do have days off, like Sunday and Friday. Friday we went house hunting. Ah, yes, we are planning to move this fall… I told my dear husband he may not be getting the customary help from me as I will still have about sixteen more paintings to do at the end of this month. I am neglecting all sorts of things like housework. The difference in all of this is that I do not feel guilty. I am working. Just because I adore what I do and I find delight in every quiet moment, just because what I do is fun, does not mean that I am not working. Really! Life is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment