Monday, May 26, 2014

A Hole in My Fence



We moved everything out of the garage under our big spruce trees thinking the fence provided enough protection… not that anyone would want the stuff. Now we have a huge hole instead of a garage. This is my new studio. The cement pad will get a facelift with the addition of a couple of inches. It is raining today so it won’t happen right away. Once the new surface is dry the framing begins. Can you see how beautiful it will be? I love my new space already! In the meantime things are bustling as usual. I am preparing and delivering three paintings to Harcourt House for the upcoming member show. As well a small commission awaits completion so I can send it off by email for approval then off to the printers for some copies… Life drawing this afternoon, my granddaughter’s presentation this morning and a visit to the grandkids tonight… Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment