Monday, December 7, 2015

Restructuring



It looks like I am renovating in my studio. My working space is getting smaller and smaller…. Too much stuff. My daughters and I are sorting through family pictures with the view of scrapbooking our family history. Boxes and boxes of images I do not wish to embellish with paint. As I complete the under layers for my new series the time is coming when I will be pitching paint in all directions and thoroughly enjoying the adventure the chaos brings. With that in view I pulled out another working table and set up the smaller one in front of a drop sheet hanging off the garage door guide rails and my storage unit. The plastic allows the light to shine through and creates a new wall protecting all behind it. One of these days I will decide what to keep and what to throw out. There is so much I still want to do. So my small gallery is housing a few items I simply cannot accommodate at the moment. I will clear it before April, grand opening time… Life is so good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment