Monday, January 3, 2011

Home Stretch



Look at all the space! And the light! Now that I have full spectrum bulbs in my ceiling the garage is beginning to feel more like a studio. I love the openness. My cubbyholes for still-life settings are gone but not abandoned. I replaced them with a portable unit which can be set up anytime and in any direction (better light control). As you can see there is still a lot of decluttering…. selective recycling to do and the storage units have not been built yet but there is room. The recycling/garbage people must be wondering what on earth hit this place. We put out five or six bags each every week. It feels a whole lot lighter. Not to mention all the other boxes that we have recently moved to my daughter’s new place. The attic is much less encumbered. Once the new construction is complete we can begin in earnest to move my old studio into my new studio. Then the real challenge presents itself: where will it all go? Ah yes, I forgot! Look at all the space!

No comments:

Post a Comment